|Number Of Wheel||2|
|Application||Industrial & Commercial|
We are the leading manufacturer of Sewer Suction Machine.
Sewer Jetting Machine is available in various capacities, accordingly mounted on the suitable chassis, and is equipped with or without a Derrick Arm for easy Positioning of the suction hose. It has various models like LCV/MCV/HCV Chassis Mounted or Trailer Mounted. Clients can avail these optimum performing machines from us at industry leading prices.
- Choked drainage/sewer lines with diameter ranging from 4" - 36" can be cleaned effectively by high pressure jetting operation
- Simple Suction Operation: The machine provides a Blow Back System by which silt settled/accumulated in manhole/septic tank can be mixed with water preparing slurry and thereafter sucking it in to the tank by the suction operation
- With the Combi Man, sludge with high solid contents/silts settled in the manhole/septic tank can be sucked from a depth of 8 meters by the Suction Operation. Depth can be increased with special attachments
- Two separate tanks are provided i.e. one for fresh water and other for sludge.
- This machine can carry out both the operations of suction as well as jetting.
- The operation is the same as that of individual High Pressure Jetting Machine and individual Suction Machine with Blow Back Operation i.e. of Muljet and Gully Man.